New York and New Jersey Trial Attorneys
Health Law — Transactions — Asset Protection — Commercial Litigation
- Legal services to health care professionals: Sarmasti PLLC works with health care providers in a wide range of issues such as: corporate structuring; fraud and abuse; practice information; practice reorganization; practice dissolution; HIPAA privacy and security; health care provider compensation; asset protection; estate planning; real estate transactions; reimbursement disputes and appeals; PIP practice, mergers and acquisitions; employment and human resources issues; executive compensation; and commercial litigation.
- Health law: Sarmasti PLLC works with its clients in a wide range of issues involving EIRSA, HIPAA privacy and security, health care fraud and abuse, federal and state investigations, reimbursement disputes and litigation, physician compensation, representation with regard to arbitration proceedings, and representation with regard disciplinary proceedings.
- Commercial litigation: Sarmasti PLLC's litigation services involve disputes concerning employment matters, contracts, shareholder and partnership disputes, unfair competition, real estate, defamation, and various commercial torts such as fraud, interference with prospective and existing business relations, antitrust, fair debt collection practices, in New York and New Jersey federal and state courts, and arbitration proceedings.
- Real estate: Sarmasti PLLC's real estate services include sales, acquisitions, and financing of commercial and residential real estate and air rights, representation of clients in various types of zoning and variance applications before local boards, negotiation and review of complex commercial leases, and real estate tax assessments and appeals.
- Corporate and Finance: Sarmasti PLLC's corporate and finance services include negotiation, preparation, and review of varying types of sales and service contracts; business representation and legal guidance; reorganization and restructuring of businesses; commercial financing transactions; formation of corporations and limited liability companies; preparation of operating, partnership and shareholder's agreements; negotiate and advise clients in mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, assets and stock sales and purchases; preparation of varying forms of employment, non-compete, confidentiality and executive compensation agreements; negotiations and preparation of strategic alliances, joint venture and partnership agreements; franchising; and advice and representation with regard to bankruptcy proceedings.
- Family Law: Sarmasti PLLC's family services include divorce, negotiation and preparation of separation agreements, child custody, child support, guardianships, property distribution, spousal maintenance, child support and protection of assets, including business assets.
- Labor and Employment law:, Sarmasti PLLC's labor and employment law services encompass advising business management as to employer's legal obligations and rights; preparation and enforcement of non-disclosure and non-compete agreements; defend and advice as to wrongful terminations; advise and preparation of employment agreements, employee policies and procedures, and employee handbooks, and corporate compliance policies.
- Wills and probate: Sarmasti PLLC services offer clients the opportunity to delicately address the often difficult task of making family and personal decisions involving the preparation of wills, guardianship of your children, powers of attorney, health care proxies, trusts, and to the extent necessary defend or prosecute various aspects of probate matters such as defense of executors, administrators, and guardians; and defend or prosecute challenges to wills.
- Asset protection and estate planning: Sarmasti PLLC's services include development and evaluation of varying estate planning and asset protection strategies with the goal of reducing future or current tax costs and protection of family assets through use of varying vehicles such as revocable and irrevocable trusts, holding companies, and family limited partnerships.
If you have questions regarding health care law, commercial transactions, litigation, business dissolution and formation, real estate law, family law, employment law, Federal and State tax laws, asset protection, estate planning or abandoned and unclaimed property contact us. Our New York City office is conveniently located in Times Square. Our northern New Jersey office is conveniently located in Fairfield, New Jersey. Attorneys at our law firm are available for evening and weekend appointments and Mr. Sarmasti is fluent in Farsi / Persian. To schedule an appointment, call 212.736.9119 in New York or 973.882.6666 in New Jersey.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.