New York and New Jersey Commercial Transaction Attorneys
Many investment, retail and industrial companies in New Jersey and New York regularly conduct high-stakes commercial transactions, yet manage to keep in-house legal staffing low in a successful effort to control costs.
Sarmasti PLLC acts as an outside general counsel to many of its clients while maintaining an "eye" to the clients' business environment and challenges. The firm is committed to providing legal guidance while working with the clients to ensure their commercial and economic real-world considerations are not ignored. The firm's clients often enlist and use the services of Sarmasti PLLC in an effort to protect their interests in various corporate and financial transactions.
Sarmasti PLLC acts as a general counsel to clients in various economic sectors such as advertising, banking, health care, importers, manufacturing, medical billing, wholesale/retail sales and services.
By working with an experienced commercial transactions attorney now, your business can execute commercial transactions correctly and accurately — avoiding the expense and distraction of future lawsuits.
Sarmasti PLLC offers experienced legal advice in a broad spectrum of corporate and financial legal services involving areas such as:
Drafting and interpretation of franchise and licensing agreements
- Mergers, acquisitions, dissolutions, partner or shareholder buy-ins and buy-outs
- Restructuring of corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Real estate sales/purchases, leases and financing
- Employment and executive compensation agreements
- Confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Business entity formations
- Franchise agreements
- Commercial litigation
- Corporate compliance policies
- Employee policies and procedures
- Joint venture and strategic alliance agreements
- Commercial lending
- Real Estate sale/purchase and commercial leasing
- Asset protection planning
- Abandoned and unclaimed property
- Health Law
If you have questions regarding health care law, commercial transactions, litigation, business dissolution and formation, real estate law, family law, employment law, Federal and State tax laws, asset protection, estate planning or abandoned and unclaimed property contact us. Our New York City office is conveniently located in Times Square. Our northern New Jersey office is conveniently located in Fairfield, New Jersey. Attorneys at our law firm are available for evening and weekend appointments and Mr. Sarmasti is fluent in Farsi / Persian. To schedule an appointment, call 212.736.9119 in New York or 973.882.6666 in New Jersey.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.