New York and New Jersey Health care Attorneys
In addition to keeping up to date in the ever-changing health care field, medical doctors, doctors of chiropractic care, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, acupuncturists and other health care providers must now manage:
- Corporate and finance: From their start, health care professional practices face on-going legal questions and challenges. This can include decisions concerning the form of entity through which to operate the practice and once operating, legal questions and issues concerning compliance with federal and state labor and employment laws and regulations, legal aspects of their operation's finances, employment laws and regulations, legal aspects of their operation's finances, employment and executive agreements. Also unfair competition, fraud and abuse, vendor contracts, collection and prosecution of health care provider compensation partnership and shareholder disputes, fair debt collection laws, negotiation, review and execution of commercial leases, zoning and variance applications to local boards, non-compete and confidentiality violations, antitrust claims and ERISA.
- Regulatory challenges: In addition to the corporate and financial issues, the health care profession faces an increasingly complex and continuously changing regulatory environment where clients need to be aware of the requirements and changes to HIPAA laws, medical coding and billing, and Medicare and Medicaid rules and certification requirements.
Experienced Legal Service and Representation for Health care-Related Businesses in New York and New Jersey
At Sarmasti PLLC, our lawyers advise our health care professional clients concerning various legal matters including:
- Corporate structuring and reorganization
- Federal, New York, and New Jersey Antitrust matters
- HIPAA privacy
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Executive and employee compensation
- Corporate compliance policies
- Asset protection and estate planning
- Non-compete, non-disclosure agreements
- Membership and shareholder buy-ins and buy-outs
- Federal and state fraud and abuse laws and regulations
- Unfair competition
- Contract disputes
- Heath care provider reimbursement disputes and litigation
- Out-of-network versus in-network billing
For more information, contact our firm.
If you have questions regarding health care law, commercial transactions, litigation, business dissolution and formation, real estate law, family law, employment law, Federal and State tax laws, asset protection, estate planning or abandoned and unclaimed property contact us. Our New York City office is conveniently located in Times Square. Our northern New Jersey office is conveniently located in Fairfield, New Jersey. Attorneys at our law firm are available for evening and weekend appointments and Mr. Sarmasti is fluent in Farsi / Persian. To schedule an appointment, call 212.736.9119 in New York or 973.882.6666 in New Jersey.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.