New York and New Jersey Wills and Probate Attorneys
In addition to the preparation of your last will and testament, the team of lawyers at Sarmasti PLLC can help clients manage and resolve various probate issues that can arise in New York and New Jersey Surrogate Courts. The process and intricacies of settling a decedent's estate can be lengthy, complex, and expensive.
Our team will work with the estate's executor or court appointed administrator to handle all the details of a decedent's estate. We can investigate the simple or complex transactions and claims, analysis of high net worth estates, handle the estate's debts and distribution of assets and defend fiduciaries such as executors, administrators, and guardians.
In addition, Sarmasti PLLC can:
- Negotiate and litigate probate and Will disputes
- Challenge or defend challenges to a Will based on incapacity or undue influence
- Draft contracts of sale, assist in the sale of estate property and attend real estate closings in connection with estate probate
- Advise the estate on tax issues and work to possibly reduce the amount owed
- Dissolve a business or transfer ownership of a business
- Assist families with issues regarding living wills, powers of attorney and health care proxies and directives
The probate process does not need to drag on for years, nor does it need to cost a large portion of the estate. At Sarmasti PLLC, we work towards expediting each probate matter while keeping your costs low.
If you have questions regarding health care law, commercial transactions, litigation, business dissolution and formation, real estate law, family law, employment law, Federal and State tax laws, asset protection, estate planning or abandoned and unclaimed property contact us. Our New York City office is conveniently located in Times Square. Our northern New Jersey office is conveniently located in Fairfield, New Jersey. Attorneys at our law firm are available for evening and weekend appointments and Mr. Sarmasti is fluent in Farsi / Persian. To schedule an appointment, call 212.736.9119 in New York or 973.882.6666 in New Jersey.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.